Stop Scrap Yards paying in cash

took some old fittings and bent tube up scrap yard today and there was a couple of hundered new fittings in the scrap yard no paint or any thing on them, bloke at scrap yard wanted to sell them to me he said do you want to buy them asked him how much and he said £3, each told him i would sell him some for £2,50, when i told him how much they cost he could not belive it, said he expected them to be about £5,each

is this the racism starting again PIKEY,i know plenty of scaffs that steel scaffolding to get an earner.
why not try that" clearwater paint"i dont think thats the right name but ive got friends in the scap game and they will refuse to take metal with it on it.
i think that scaffolding has more value as scaffolding not as melted down metal or is that just up here in scotland

anyone know wot rates goin for a ton of lead at min we must have a couple ton in yard like!!

steel prices down here are £210 per ton so i weigh my bent and butts in all the time- most of my lossess are down to site labours who often only get min wages helping themselves to a few fittings into there lunch bag & when get enough stick em on ebay- caught a eastern european doing it last week and he didn't know what he was doing was wrong, thought the little pile we'd left to load out with was for anyone who wanted it- lets just say his english education has now improved

scrap yard near me gives you a receipt for it,with your reg number on it,(they put wrong number on it on purpose):D

Top Bottom