Stolen scaff

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
hi guys
just been on to the police about our gear being sold by the home owner
in case any of you have bought the following this gear is ours its in Oldham and we are in the process of reporting and arranging to either get it back as it is stolen or getting replacement

the police are visiting the home owner as he is selling or stolen equipment
if you know who has bought it warn them they could be stung

scaffold Approx 570ft / scaffolding / boards/ clips | eBay

Interesting. Was the home owner the client and is his defence that he thought he had bought the equipment? Also, in your quotation do you include a clause stating that 'title of ownership of materials' remains with yourselves?

Seen this before on eBay. Collection only, buyer to dismantle. Just sounds doggy to me.

Interesting. Was the home owner the client and is his defence that he thought he had bought the equipment? Also, in your quotation do you include a clause stating that 'title of ownership of materials' remains with yourselves?

no we supplyed it to the solar installer and he paid us by check he then fell out with the home owner who has just decided to sell it he hasnt paid the installer and the police are now involved i wouldnt want a scaff to end up losing out cos to asians fell out

I'v yet to see anything good come from these solar panel installers.

I do hope you retreive all your equipment, but you do have a man with property to sue if you don't.

.. go around his house and snap his fecking fingers off... have you confronted the slag?

.. go around his house and snap his fecking fingers off... have you confronted the slag?

we have now had a phone call from the home owner after contacting ebay and the police
some mix up between him and the panel installer had apparently caused the problem

he had got £150 for it and is refunding the buyer and don't forget anyone could say something is stolen just to stop a sale difference is we have order number copy's of invoices and checks etc.
so the guy had no choice

we are going to retrieve the kit this week happy days

Result:)

Cheeky mo fo's.

some scaff are ruthless when stripping a job in a rush, broken flagstones, broken garden furniture, etc :blink1::blink1:

scaffold

knock the cu+t out. I would the old bill will be his side anyway.

we have now had a phone call from the home owner after contacting ebay and the police
some mix up between him and the panel installer had apparently caused the problem

he had got £150 for it and is refunding the buyer and don't forget anyone could say something is stolen just to stop a sale difference is we have order number copy's of invoices and checks etc.
so the guy had no choice

we are going to retrieve the kit this week happy days

Result:)

Am still waiting to get my £150 back :eek::eek:

Top Bottom