Stolen equipment

desp

Reaction score
Anyone gets offered any long or fittings in the reading area on the cheap give us a nod will ya , had a tipping skip full of fittings an a stillage full of long nicked last weekend off 2 of our sites

No not stamped or painted , just been so busy it's been forgotten an left , stupid really , sites were at 3 mile cross reading an tadley in aldermaston

Unpainted gear makes it easy for lowlifes to move. Makes ya wonder how no one see's a thing. Had my van broken into and tools nicked yesterday. Scum stealing working mens tools and gear are evrywhere.:mad::mad:

Unpainted gear makes it easy for lowlifes to move. Makes ya wonder how no one see's a thing. Had my van broken into and tools nicked yesterday. Scum stealing working mens tools and gear are evrywhere.:mad::mad:
Stealing a mans tools should be death

Thats on my doorstep & of couse the local pikey encampment in aldermaston....but theres a new scaff company just started up as well in youngs ind est in aldermarston might be worth gving them the once over

Sorry to hear that Fred, hope the thieving ******** get fuck1ng blood blisters every time they twirl your spanners :mad::mad:

Cheers General, The best bit is they done the plumbers van first,then came back and done mine. Talk about chancers. Spanna's still sitting on me Dash,all 2 bobs worth lol.

Southernpoofter we know of the pikey site near tadley , security guard on site got the reg of a white transit seen on site Saturday evening , **** me off even more if there gonna just scrap them

Nicking a mans tools should be a capital offence Fred, they should be strung up by the balls and beaten to death with a 5 foot :eek::eek:

Yea its a joke, my next door neighbour whos a spark caught two little rats tryin to break into his van last early hours of last thursday even though the was a massive sign on the back saying 'no tools stored in this van overnight' (which is true as he takes them all into his house every night) and a huge integrated chubb lock!....madness!

it is worth ringing local firms n scrap yards asking if they have had same prob or someone trying to sell it on we've done that not got gear back but it has stopped the nightly occurrences

good luck

Top Bottom