Steps

scaffcon

Reaction score
Hi fella's

Just wondering how many of you using the Scaffstep get them inspected and how often are you supposed to get them inspected if at all!

It seems if im expected to stand on one shouldnt that be checked out aswell?

:notrust:

Im supposed to use them, but i hate the fukking things, so i dont bother.

But.
I believe that they should have some kind of inspection tag, like a harness has.

I would like to no who is responsible for getting this nasty bit of kit.I hope it wasn't scaff.I don't no about inspection ,personallly I,d chuck em in the nearest skip.

We have alll ours numbered up with serial n0s and issue dates with inspections due every 3 months. how ever we do not expect them to last 12 months what with scaffolders mistreating them lol

I have not yet had the pleasure of using this fine piece of kit that everyone holds in such high esteem :D ....... come to think of it , i don`t think i`ve seen anyone using one ( we are a local firm for local people , we`ll have no troublesome sites here :) )

There must be an opening there for the powers that be to cash in again by insisting they get inspected regularly ( for a moderate fee of course :p)

Haven't thought much about that one but surely it would just come under the same as the steel, before use?

They should come with free a Life Insurance Policy too.
They are proper death traps, lol.

Top Bottom