Steigerbouw

RedViking

Reaction score
A top video that I had to post here rather than the videos section ,enjoy :)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6uUTvD6_bY&feature=related]YouTube - Dejo steigers zet Eusebiuskerk in de steigers[/ame]

Nice one redviking, would never of even thought of using system for a job like that. The floor looked ace, more like a dance floor, don't know about screwing them all down like that but I take it that was wind protection.

yes dandy indeed bet there was a few bum clenching moments on that job,seriously impressive stuff.

Aye AOM's bruchure. Mon Redviking sort this out for me, when they roll out the sign can you get it to say AOM. Well if it's good enough for the young team doing their portfolio's it's good enough for me.:cool:

Lahyer best system there is, the brits are playing catch up to europe, the dutch have been using it for years.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

ik ben titch de beste stieger van england

lahyer best system there is, the brits are playing catch up to europe, the dutch have been using it for years.

---------- post added at 07:19 pm ---------- previous post was at 07:18 pm ----------

b0ll0ck$

Nice vid R.V.

did anyone else open the one with the painter in the toiletes,the bare arsed bloke was a clasic :eek:

the dutch have been using it for years.

Aye, the blow:eek:

Lahyer best system there is, the brits are playing catch up to europe, the dutch have been using it for years.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

:laugh:

Now we all know that's not true.

Nice promo video, Makes you glad to be a Scaff, working in all this lovely weather, no wind,rain,snow and all bright and shiny new kit:sick: Red mate, Digitally enhance it, to show the real life of a Scaffolder mate;)

I must have the lip on at the Mo, because ive been working in the crap all week, same as most of you Guys, i must add. However, Amber nectar time:D:D

viking what is your name i was on that job,it was put up by a company called spreenburg

viking what is your name i was on that job,it was put up by a company called spreenburg

Mate I am from Manchester ,England only been on Holiday to Holland my Dad worked in Vlissingen in the late 70's said he loved it.

Mate I am from Manchester ,England only been on Holiday to Holland my Dad worked in Vlissingen in the late 70's said he loved it.

ye holland is great,i was on that job it was excellent,also worked in vlissingen,they build jackets for oil well there then float them out to north sea

ye holland is great,i was on that job it was excellent,also worked in vlissingen,they build jackets for oil well there then float them out to north sea

Thats what my Dad was doing mate are you busy in the scaffolding sector in Holland ?

Top Bottom