Steel board bands

Venture pressings

Reaction score
Hi I have just started up manufacturing steel board bands from my factory in Cradley Heath. I will beat any price that you are offered.

Board bands can start as cheap as £70 per 1000

Call 01384 566127
Also 07767306642 Mark.
Or 07795378478 Darren.

Last edited:
FFS just bought a load of them.

What is the legal minimum information required to be on these bands?

Hi I have just started up manufacturing steel board bands from my factory in Cradley Heath. I will beat any price that you are offered.

Board bands can start as cheap as £70 per 10000

Call 01384 566127
Also 07767306642 Mark.

Have you added an extra 0??
Ten Thousand??????????
can you stamp company name on them and what is delivery
Good luck by the way.

In case you are wondering what this response is about the OP had an extra 0 and subsequently edited it

Last edited:
We can put on whatever stamps and names that you want

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Yes Thanks for telling me

Still best prices around though!

Not at that quote they are not, price isn't everything though.

I was looking at them today Frederik, still impressed.

feking right they are i dont knwo how he managed to make the swingover still lol been think constantly how to make a level lead sets maby lol

I have a tiny level now attached but it's just a oblong clear one. If you do manage to figure out how to make a better one give us a shout.

I have a tiny level now attached but it's just a oblong clear one. If you do manage to figure out how to make a better one give us a shout.

were did you get the level from thats not fair lol still trying to rack me brains for a return for frederik maby a scouse tash for him to twist lol :laugh:

haha, my wee mate got it, it's a key ring but it does work.:cool:

haha, my wee mate got it, it's a key ring but it does work.:cool:

just need fredrik to make a frog for them lol but fek the ratches and shifter and tape holders you only need ya spanner and level lol use your level to mesure with as well i got a home made belt ill get a pick its 1 frog level and spanner frog witha bit of diy (timpson shoe shoe ) to add another frog to ti for me fekign half inch but frederik ill get the levels sorted out soon enough

Mmm, not sure marra, pretty complicated.

If you don't know you are just not in the circle of trust.:toung:

Best of luck on the bands venture, or should we say "hoop irons" 7mm etc, 30 mm clouts etc.

No excuses now cheap enough.

Its an old cockney secret marra. I could tell ya but then Ide have to kill ya;)

Ill pm ya later mate with the recipe:cool:
you got an email address marra.

Top Bottom