Stay safe Swifty and John the Manc

Swifty and john dont do enough to worry about exhaustion.....swifty pervs at women from agencys and john sits on his boat and drinks all day.....ah the good life boys..hehe

They do phone quite often offering work, it just goes to show how thick they are.

I predict in 6 months time hswt will be giving advise on wrapping up as 100 have died from the cold,and on and on.

the welsh struggle with the heat! every time i went wales it was seriously smashing it down i couldnt even see the peny fan ( brecons peak) but then the next time i was struggling like them sas bods who died las week rip, you can never win in wales! unless you meet slutty swanny lassss

Dont mind sluttey swanney lasses joe, there a good ride......just one bit of advise....gag the feckers first...lol

lol i like the accent. while we on the subjectnof girls and accents. wow. newcastle Are all over it. 4 way cream anal pie. and no, not homo anal like alot of you would wish lol. all time fav are them newcastle poor as **** pull ya knickers down and take it from the south. swish

Its just jordie girls like that joe....i've found when i work away all birds are like that. Its cos were out of towners and its something new...hehe

lol i like the accent. while we on the subjectnof girls and accents. wow. newcastle Are all over it. 4 way cream anal pie. and no, not homo anal like alot of you would wish lol. all time fav are them newcastle poor as **** pull ya knickers down and take it from the south. swish

I hate it when people hijack a legitimate stay safe Swifty and johnthemanc thread and turn it into a Geordie birds take it up the arse thread.:mad::mad:

Top Bottom