stay at home

allan666

Reaction score
if your told by the company your on for not to even try getting to work should you be paid any thing . i drive a pajero and could make it no problem as its only 10 mile away . this is the 3rd day in a row it has happened to some lads . christmas in a few weeks and no wages . i got a text off my boss last night saying all sites were shut and nobody was in . i have since found out that 7 people out of the 10 we have on at the moment were in . this included his son , brother in law ,friend , neighbour and a tescos security guard .i text him last night to tell him to try being straight and honest for once . he tried to ring me later but i ignored it as i would o only ended up losing it and saying or doing things i shouldnt . is he taking the pi$$ out of me or what

It dont sound very fair to me mate i would ask him why certain lads are in and not others if a lad can get in and you have work he can do then i dont understand the problem. The truth probably is that he only has enough work for so many lads but why not share it out equally so everyone gets something , god luck with it Allen :)

ha common scaffold trick ,,, do u think he is trying to tell you something but hasent got the spine to do it

who are you working for? sounds like a rite old pals act mate.

time to give the clown a wake up call allen,what sort of company lets a ex tesco guard run a branch?belt him.the old amec yard not far from you is starting a new apache platform in january mate that be near two year work.

sounds like he is a spineless git,like my ex boss.try turning up at yard in morning,and see for yourself whats going on.take it from there.

Theres a possibility when he got your text he relented and rang you to come in, only a possibility mind, but as you did'nt answer the phone you'll never know. you should've answered the call and not give him the ammunition to say, true or false, that he tried to call you to go to work.

Yes Alan you are honest, but you should'nt give him ammunition, as the saying goes, box clever.

i probably wouldnt of went in any way if im honest i just dont like being lied to and strung along . and yes he is a spineless git . no backbone at all .

as i said in pm mate its now a company requirement to be a spineless backstabbing **** if u want to get anywhere but to be fair to the man when i worked with him he was spot on

Top Bottom