starting out myself

scaffie bull

Reaction score
Hi lads hope everyone is ok
thinking about starting up myself just wondered if any of you had any advice or could point me in the right direction
thanks

Hi scaffie

There's been a few threads about starting up on your own. I'm afraid I don't have the links but it may be worth doing a search as there's always lots of advice.

Good luck... and if you need any tax advice or help setting up the business... give us a shout :)

have a open cheque book mate and be perpared to give up your life mate, no there is all sorts of things to think about mate insurance, are you going in with someone else or are you takeing someone on, have you got a yard to run from is it safe have you got the money to buy the gear what sort of work are you looking to do cause if it site you are going to need a lot more gear then you would if you are doing street work, are you going to run a wagon or a little truck if running a wagon this will cost you before you even start to think about gear, can you get a o licence, have you already got some work, can you aford to work and till the money starts to come in, also the time of year you are now thicking about starting up, i could go on all night mate but if this is something you realy want to do go for it mate also are you going to go vat regeisted at the start claim back for gear you are buying and where you are going to advertice and good luck mate.

Top Bottom