Starting an Inspection Company

andyf8686

Reaction score
I have just regesterd my new company for scaffold inspection in the northeast so i am now looking for some help off the lads on the forum. I am in the middle of putting a portfolio together with the services i will be offering and have a meeting on tuesday with the printers for inspection records etc. so if anyone has any inspection reports that i can have a look at it would be a great help.

Also looking for insurance quotes so if the forum sponcers can PM that would be a great help also.

I have not put the company name up untill i get the reg paper work on Tuesday.

SF can you send me details for a forum sponce.

After seeing this scaffold in sharm i thought i was time start out on my own LOL

Attachments

• holidays may 2011 419.jpg
    holidays may 2011 419.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Andy
Good luck, I will PM you later some inspection & report sheets I made up myself as an example or for you to uses.

Don't worry paddy that is my first port of call getting the SCCR name on my paper work etc I will be pushing them along side my company. Like I say just getting everything in place legal side then start the advertising side of things in the local press so want the SCCR along side the company logo.
Will have to stand down on the oil and gas side but hopefully pick up something for the inspection side of things but that will be in time.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Anyone no what company's charges for inspection ?
Daily inspector ?
One off inspection ?
Pull test ?
7 day scaffold inspection ?

I dont know mate, however, i think that question might be better addressed to a individual on a PM, or Consultation within the SCCR.

Welcome home anyway Andy mate.....Got all the sand out your creases yet....?;)

Have sent email to stew mate about the SCCR side of things will speak to him on Monday/ Tuesday
Got wore lass doing the washing while I watch the match LOL

inspection work

Good Luck, be kind to the lads and don't forget where you begun :)

and remember if you miss something or someone from hse picks it up or sommat happens your up **** creek, and your paddles no where to be seen!

Good Luck with your new venture andy. How do you get a wooden scff inspection certificate? lol

Top Bottom