Start Up Yourselfs

orsscaffolding

Reaction score
Reading through this site,and seems to me all you lot do is slag every firm of your worked for.
So my Question is why dont a few of you get together and start your own firm and see how you get on
THIS IS GOING TO GET SOME REACTION.

Not really, I did it and it's ****.:(

Reading through this site,and seems to me all you lot do is slag every firm of your worked for.
So my Question is why dont a few of you get together and start your own firm and see how you get on
THIS IS GOING TO GET SOME REACTION.

Not just firms we also slag each other off. Friday night would have been better to start this thread after a few of the regulars have had a few pint you may have got a better reaction

I dont slag EVERY boss off.

I slag the ones off who treat me and every other Scaffolder working for them like f.ucking shiit... and f.ucking rightly so.

This is a job, and the arrogant bosses are NOT Royalty. They are (mostly) ex-Scaffolders themselves, yet they go above and beyond reasonable action to treat other Scaffolders like pieces of shiit.

I f.ucking WILL NOT stand for it.
Not from anyone. And i never will.

If that makes me a moaning mouthy b@stard, then fine.
If that makes things difficult for me to get work, then fine.
But i WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE A C.UNT. :)

I have some level of self respect and if other Scaffolders thought like that, this game would not be in the mess it is in now.

Going strong, turning away work on a daily basis, just tired of the hassle that goes with it.

get you credit rating sky high then stash the readys you earn every week under the bed leave it a couple years go bancrupt for 600 and have a good break in the sun then work for some one else simples any one done this dont think were get many answer this one now that would be a reaction!!!!

get you credit rating sky high then stash the readys you earn every week under the bed leave it a couple years go bancrupt for 600 and have a good break in the sun then work for some one else simples any one done this dont think were get many answer this one now that would be a reaction!!!!

:idea::idea:

Not just firms we also slag each other off. Friday night would have been better to start this thread after a few of the regulars have had a few pint you may have got a better reaction

This might carry forward to Friday when some have had a few drinks and should all kick off nicely :nuts:

Ooooww we all be Nice to you.. Hii nice boy cum play wiv me.. Come soook mums C ock! :)

Ooooww we all be Nice to you.. Hii nice boy cum play wiv me.. Come soook mums C ock! :)

Who is this f.ucking clown???
I cant even add him to me ignore list, as it goes to some other random nobody... :mad:

you ******* jankie punk s lag.... if you worked 4me id shag yaa...

Top Bottom