Standards

Bri

Reaction score
Is this the reason why all scaffold companies are get hammered by main contractors?

Attachments

• IMAG0012.jpg
    IMAG0012.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 93
Not great Bri but the contractors wouldn't want you posting pictures of all their activities either. I'm not defending the boys but he without sin and all that.

Very true AOM!

I know this is the kind of stuff you see everyday on the streets, this is the bit that winds me up though. When your on a site you can be doing everything in your power to work safely and you get jumped on for something simple and then you leave work and see stuff like this going on!

It seems that the more you try the more you get hammered, don't care and you get away with stuff.

Is this the reason why all scaffold companies are get hammered by main contractors?

welcome to the real world not scaffolders forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a street boy at heart but even we have to wear harnesses, work to sg4 and look like we are doing it right!

street life mate , them lads look quite happy to me and look like they know what they are doing , old school the only way to work ;)

Very true AOM!

I know this is the kind of stuff you see everyday on the streets, this is the bit that winds me up though. When your on a site you can be doing everything in your power to work safely and you get jumped on for something simple and then you leave work and see stuff like this going on!

It seems that the more you try the more you get hammered, don't care and you get away with stuff.

Bri, our work is not restricted to street stuff, we do street, site, industrial, all in equal measure and feel it is little ol me who has had to educate more than my fair share of site managers of so called national firms the ins and outs of SG4 and TG20. I do see stuff like that every day but to be honest I have come to the conclusion I couldn't give a damn how others do it just that we do it as safe as possible the cash comes in and everyone goes home.

Top Bottom