stand-by work wanted

J

Jason-Gibbs

ecitb trainee labourer with 4 weeks experience sick of doing manual and hard work looking 4 stand-by work 4 the rest of my life in las vegas.

375 a day mimimum email me living-in-a-dream-world@hotmail.co.uk
all offers concidered

:eek:

Last edited:
F.uck that... standing is hard work.
I sat down as much as possible. :)

If there's a gym & a sauna on this job I may be interested, if not you can ram it for that kind of money. :D:D

Im trying to become the worlds first openly Bi-Sexual, Cross-dressing Scaffolder... and i think Roger is the man to help me achieve this.

Main Course = Muddy Starfish Surprise! :D

Think Rodger is a little bit over qualified to be a cross dresser Jason!!!

According to Blueberry and the Bouffont Kid stand by was what you were doing at Heathrow Jason lol

Spanner that was what all the other scaffs told me about Jason.
Apparently him and Bluebery had a special place where the both used to slope off. (dont know what the did but always came back with a smile)
Now they dont talk to one and other!!!!!

Bouffont,

In response to your rather sarcastic post earlier today, when we were at T5 Jason is correct he was always on standby i dont think anyone see him working.
As for the Bouffont kid, well work and him shouldnt be used in the same sentance.

I dont go to work to graft.
I go to work so i can wear my belt in the cafe. :)

I dont go to work to graft.
I go to work so i can wear my belt in the cafe. :)

Apart from power station and refinery canteens, wearing the belt in the cafe is a London thing.
Why do you Cockneys do it?:embarrest:

Is that what these cockney boys mean then when they go on about being tooled up??:p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DSro4l_0cE&feature=player_detailpage]British wrestling Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks - YouTube[/ame]

He's THE Daddy!!!!

Top Bottom