Stairway to Heaven !!!!!

Fookin heavy awkward treads them,the tabs almost always bend and don't fit first time,not sure how haki stair erection got past hse cos walking them in then leaning them over with the weight of the old steel ones is an art in itself !

Fookin heavy awkward treads them,the tabs almost always bend and don't fit first time,not sure how haki stair erection got past hse cos walking them in then leaning them over with the weight of the old steel ones is an art in itself !

horrible dirt heavy ******* never done 1 till i was on the olympics so me an bro got asked to do a couple of lift they said all the gear was at bottom got it all up got two lifts on it it about 6-8 lifts and was 2 cups to hight they layed out 4 cup treads an stood on the next bloke laffing there heeds off back down and baock up stair case with some more treads had to be ahnd balled about 3 4 times to the top, layher simple and light weight buthavent got the platform of these haki 1's

Them stair flights are fu cking heavy and can be a bit ch to get in the slots sometimes , :laugh::laugh: his arse must have dropped when that slipped

bring back ladder beams ,, sorts the men from the boys ;]never seen one buckle!

Has Anyone Ever Used The Steel Kwikstage Stairs, They Are Heavier Than Me Completely Impossible For One Man To Lift Or Carry. I Think They Weigh About 80 Kilos.

Fu ck the ladder beams frank it was all we used in the 80s and i seen to many near misses and pulled backs with them

pullin them up 10 lifts is a thing of the past now phil plenty of machinery to do that ,, at least we can figure what way goes up ,, or down:laugh:

I think the thing i hated most was the Hoist runners , we had to pull up( i think they where 22 foot long runners ) maybe 60 - 80 foot and hemp them , what an underpants job that was

Top Bottom