Stair tread fittings

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can buy some of the old school stair tread fittings
i need to make a bespoke staircase :unsure:

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Got it sorted Gilrays do them

Did you no you can get the normal ones made smaller or bigger a freind of mine had some made for a tight gap

You can get them made any size you want but it takes time and i have the usual scenario
" we want it tomorrow "

How many u need phil i got shiiit loads u can help yourself m8

not many blokes like you around anymore southern pooooofter very honourable of you

I haven't seen them for years. How much do they cost these days Phil?

Only £2.75 each plus vat Swifty , i havent seen them for a long time but they are just the job for an odd size staircase the one i gotta do is 2 foot wide :eek:
just hope not many fat brickys need to ghet up and down it :laugh::laugh:

They could make all those short boards at the back of the yard useful again.

You are a gentleman SP , i have placed an order with Gilrays ;) this afternoon, but for a while i couldnt find anyone that done them anymore

The thing is theyre just not used anymore cos compared to the metal ones theyrejust too much hard work.
Ive prob got in inexcess off 150 set at 32" on a pallet & rapped i was gonna ebay them just never got around to it tbh a few weeks ago i had to do the same as you & make a set for a narror job so will prob leave 20 back in stock but if u ever need any more m8 just ask:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom