Stair tread fitted with load bearing nails !

perhaps he couldn't be bothered to walk down all of the treads and fetch them its a big stair case ? I wouldn't want to walk down all of them and if Yorkshire lee is still trying to lose weight he could have fetched em ?

It's 2 steps FFS, it hardly warrants a engineer's visit does it? We've all done as bad or worse at some time.
And anyone who says they haven't probably has but is to dull to know lol.

These are silly things russ i will admit, but if this work is carried out by an advanced scaff then what else is he doing that could be of greater consequence.

I don't know 80ty but my advice to you me old mucker always look up when walking passed scaffolds unless you come across a nice looking lady with an absolute mint top rack ,iam a rack man myself come to think of it arse tits an legs man if I have missed something out please rectify with the upmost importance scc

A nice shaved pussy ( not one of phil181's animal kind ) is always a must as well. As for looking up scc with all this teathering bolllox thats happening we wont need to.

ah don't worry about that I will give her him a nudge that's if roy don't bury her him first

I bet he cant wait to get her in the ground quick enough at least it will give him time for his bumhole to retract from the size of a wizards sleeve to a guiness bottle top and save on loo roll

Top Bottom