Stage Rigging

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
How do they get away with this, working off no boards, no advanced guardrails, no proper access, the list could go on, does the working at height act not effect them ? :mad:

Attachments

• random 001.jpg
    random 001.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 87
A guy i know, sent it to me, he works for them.:nuts:

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 40
How do they get away with this, working off no boards, no advanced guardrails, no proper access, the list could go on, does the working at height act not effect them ? :mad:

I have seen this several times in the past with riggers but I don't know what to tell you to be honest??

I worked on many gigs in the late eighties and early nineties and that is how you worked . Running across the ledgers was all the rage although sometimes someone might grab your hand and pull you across . Can`t believe they are still getting away with it but at least they are wearing hard hats .

AYE HARD HATS,when i stripped the OASIS Loch Lomand gig it was trainers denims and a belt.As Allan mentioned Rigger Erectors still do a fair bit of it,and good on them.I beleive the WAH Regs are for people who are used to being on terrafirma,who are then exposed to the dangers of working at height.
SCAFFOLDERS ARE BY THE VERY NATURE OF THE JOB HEIGHT WORKERS.

If we were seen doing this. The lot of us would have been sacked. If we wernt clipped on, the labourer would be sacked as well. Double standards pardon the pun. :worried:

They are hooked on though and the minnimum requirement of sg4.11 or what ever it is these days is to have a double lanyard. Like when doing beam work etc.

Top Bottom