Staff before starting course

eduard

Reaction score
Hi everyone , what staff i need before starting course part1.
I have booked course in National Construction College Waltham Forest
Hollydown Way
Leytonstone
LONDON
E11 4DD
college - is this good school (easy for doing course)?
And what can i wait from course /finally test/ as well?
Cheers

Hi everyone , what staff i need before starting course part1.
I have booked course in National Construction College Waltham Forest
Hollydown Way
Leytonstone
LONDON
E11 4DD
college - is this good school (easy for doing course)?
And what can i wait from course /finally test/ as well?
Cheers

It's a very tough course and the exam is very, very hard.

There is a 55% failure rate on the part 1 course so you'll be lucky to pass.

Currently, around 60% of qualified scaffolders are unemployed in this country - so even if you pass you'll be lucky to find a job.

All the best.

Why do you want a collage that provides an "easy" course ?
surely you would want the collage that provides you with the best quality training so you can learn as much as possible.

It's a very tough course and the exam is very, very hard.

There is a 55% failure rate on the part 1 course so you'll be lucky to pass.

Currently, around 60% of qualified scaffolders are unemployed in this country - so even if you pass you'll be lucky to find a job.

All the best.

Wow ,
Are you serious, it's so hard. I heard something else. Yes, you can not be completely stupid, but a bit technical thinking and learn to taste.
And look for work I'd seen it so bad, there are many offerings.

But it's what things I need to beginning the course (handle, levels, ......) and there everything I make available?

I know sorry for my english. I am from czech republic but I live 1 year in london East London. I have got 8 month experiences on the site where I met many scafolders who said me and I saw it interesting job. Therefore I have booked course of the scaffolding part1.
And I try to get more informations about job and course.That's it.

Course content
•Independent Tied Scaffold
•Putlog Scaffold
•Birdcage Scaffold
•Static Tower
•Mobile Tower
•Hoist Tower
•Proprietary Systems
•Getting the knowledge and skill to be able to safely dismantle the scaffolds in their correct sequence, as a member of a team.

I know sorry for my english. I am from czech republic but I live 1 year in london East London. I have got 8 month experiences on the site where I met many scafolders who said me and I saw it interesting job. Therefore I have booked course of the scaffolding part1.
And I try to get more informations about job and course.That's it.

So I must buy level, meter, ...... so on. Or I will get these staff from college - on the time of the course only or I can leave it to myself ?

OMFG..!, God help this guy's instructor..

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Eduard, have you actually got any scaffolding experience.? or did you just book a course

WTF - God hlep to you....

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I have booked course and yes 5 times I helped scaffolders on the site where I worked. I saw to them how they worked so on.

Don't worries I fine. But I still try to get information about course. I am writing that I can't spelling and so on. Please can someone reply to ME. Which staff I need before course part1. Thank you

With regard to which staff you need , you will need scaffolders tool belt, consisting of a 21mm scaffold spanner, a stabila boat level, a 3mtr tape measure, a hard hat, and a full body harness, I dont think there's any thing else,..... is there guys..?

Top Bottom