ssc

ace

Reaction score
Hello. can anyone tell me how to get hold of my csc i done the course over 15 years ago but was never told to apply for it hence i dont have one. how would i get hold of one with out paying £800 for a weeks course when i pass years ago thanks

i have not got one did the course over 15 years ago but the firm i worked for did not tell me i had to send away for it . if i done the weeks course again at birch newton they want £800 for the week

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

done scaffs 123

Thanks. I have been out of work 6 months now i have been a supervisor for 15 years and i am looking for work. but most places want csc card which i dont have

With that much of a gap I don't think your going to have much option but to start from scratch tbh.

a lot has changed in the past 15 years and I am informed so have the courses

After a 15year gap I would say your previous training will be invalid and as the ecitb lads are fully aware it is back in at trainee level

You say you have been supervising, so you will be up to speed with the current H&S regulations on training or showing competence in it's legal context

on behalf of a mate could anyone tell me if the uk safety passport is valid in any other eu country thanks

on behalf of a mate could anyone tell me if the uk safety passport is valid in any other eu country thanks

don't think so denbo, I am sure that the PBNA booklet is the Dutch equivalent in the rig yards dry docks etc. So with out being 100% sure I would say no.:wondering:

Thanks gamekeeper,reason i asked a few mates went to holland last week good guys all english guys failed the safety passport ,all dutch passed?

Top Bottom