Spinnakers job in Sierra Leone

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Anybody else being contacted by Spinnaker Contract Services about the job in Sierra Leone that was advertised on here before Christmas?

They got in touch with me today after all this time.

If I remember rightly the rates weren't that great so I'm not so sure about it.

If anyone else is interested I think another member on here has more info

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/members/bigfish.html

Last edited:
Prepare yourself vllb,there will be loads onto you after the dubia post:laugh::laugh:

Anybody else being contacted by Spinnaker Contract Services about the job in Sierra Leone that was advertised on here before Christmas?

They got in touch with me today after all this time.

If I remember rightly the rates weren't that great so I'm not so sure about it.

Yeah emailed me last week and apoligised for the delay in replying, said they where having trouble with the contract and will be ion touch

are you taking on any part 1's???

when does the job start???

is it £1 million a day tax free???

are they paying digs???

are flights included???

That pretty much covers it mate - answer those 5 questions and save yourself a whole lot of time and effort...

Part 1's wanted
Job starts soon
£350 a day tax free I believe
All digs and flights included.

For more information click here to speak to another forum member who has all the details

Scaffolders Forum | Scaffold Tools | Scaffolding Jobs and Courses - View Profile: phil181

Thanks mate.

Just to avoid any disappointment, flights provided are with BA Club World ONLY - No First Class. Accomodation is a standard room at the Freetown Mandarin Oriential ONLY - Sorry lads.

Hopefully to add to this delightful working opportunity, they will allow you to leave without murdering you or infecting you with HIV/AIDS... though i wont hold my breath! :eek:

Gotta mate scaffolding in Sierra Leone at the moment, not sure who he's working for but seems to be doing alright.

Top Bottom