Spell check

max

Reaction score
can people use the spell check (top right where you post) so you dont have to be from the Hood to read half the bloody post's !

I must of missed that along with a few others !!

Nice 1 marra were abouts on rhw right and my spelling is that bad i need to use it but all so my reading not so good ither so alot of the time when i use spell check it makes it worse coz the word i put in to correct my spelling makes no sence to every 1 eles when reading the rest of the sentance lol

there not away you can have not see each others post so you crnt pass comment as its getting old now lads if you were to put a wink on the end of that statment yas could start to get klet water under the bridge so please lads give it a rest

When posts come up with that **** grammer.. I don't bother reading them... illiterate fukers...

When posts come up with that **** grammer.. I don't bother reading them... illiterate fukers...

imagesCAAUPGJI.jpg

:DIf you spell it properly it doesn't come up..:(

see... *******

you managed to spell s h i t and by any chance did u have a rod rammed up you arse a kid and fead with a silver spoon and stood high on a chair looking down all your life?now away to fuk;) btw my spellings down to my dislexic key board ;)

nevermind spelling and grammar, what about all the text acronyms, lol, pmsl that sort of thing. when did scaffolders turn into teenage girls.

Top Bottom