speechless

I do agree and think this happens all across the industry . Myself i want to put up the best job i can and i want it to look the bo****ks but some guys on the same money just slapp up work and could not give two f***s what it looks like and cut to many corners .

I do agree and think this happens all across the industry . Myself i want to put up the best job i can and i want it to look the bo****ks but some guys on the same money just slapp up work and could not give two f***s what it looks like and cut to many corners .
paul. couldn't agree with u more on that. and the slashers always seem to get the better jobs,then when it's inspected nd things aren't as they should be,it a mug like me that has to go and tidy it up so as it willl pass. nd when you tell the boss,he just shruggs his shoulders nd tells me to get on with it.

paul. couldn't agree with u more on that. and the slashers always seem to get the better jobs,then when it's inspected nd things aren't as they should be,it a mug like me that has to go and tidy it up so as it willl pass. nd when you tell the boss,he just shruggs his shoulders nd tells me to get on with it.

Scaff22, you know when your firms busy, this sh*t happens.

but keep telling your boss, it should be sinking in soon.

anyway just dont let YOUR standards ever drop, keep it up

Scaff22, you know when your firms busy, this sh*t happens.

but keep telling your boss, it should be sinking in soon.

anyway just dont let YOUR standards ever drop, keep it up
hi HatterScaff.thanx,will never let my standards drop l take pride in my work nd it shows,the clients always ask for me to go back nd neva the other crews,l always give my help nd advice to any1 who asks,even the slashers !! like my job nd my trade,it's a skill nd any1 who know me,knows that too. also the boss is tryin to get NASC membership,but keeps failing on standard ov jobs put up,so far twice he's failed l've heard. so wot l keep tellin him mite start to sink in !!

i take pride in my jobs,but it didnt stop the boss sacking me and my son,because i stood up to him and his shixxy ways.now he has two none carded slashers erecting dodgy jobs.:eek:

i take pride in my jobs,but it didnt stop the boss sacking me and my son,because i stood up to him and his shixxy ways.now he has two none carded slashers erecting dodgy jobs.:eek:
hi numbnuts. yea,sorry 2 hear about ur situation. used 2 av the same wiv my old boss,kept tellin him if he didn't like wot l woz doin then get rid ov me,but he wudn't coz he knew that l cud do the job nd there wud be no hassle or grief off the clients from him,so he got it easy. then when 1 or 2 ov the ova crews went to the same client all he got woz hassle. so we ad an "understanding",l did my job nd he soaked up the glory !!

its ok now,as i have just started on a site,all the scaffolding is mine,(labour only)over one hundred houses to be done,in between scaffolding,i drive the all wheel drive forks,in for test in two weeks,plus 360 digger.cant beat it now,only five mins from home.:D:D

Top Bottom