sort it!!!!!!!!!

dico

Reaction score
forums had it!!!!!!!! bump the gums or ya loose it!!! we all no its lost the 50% or 60% of chat threads even aoms gone as admin dont paye the 50p to keep him on lol!!! only jokeing alistar :laugh: its a good forum but hee hoo lose haverspanner and den 1980 scaffy its all over:laugh: use it or lose it!!!

forums had it!!!!!!!! Bump the gums or ya loose it!!! We all no its lost the 50% or 60% of chat threads even aoms gone as admin dont paye the 50p to keep him on lol!!! Only jokeing alistar :laugh: Its a good forum but hee hoo lose haverspanner and den 1980 scaffy its all over:laugh: Use it or lose it!!!

bring back jason gibbs

sorry DICO cant make that coffeefee as i have just smashed the hoose up due to being ignored and she who will never shut up has called the coppers
if all goes well speak tomorrow;)

Last edited:
I know, a righteous slanging match on a public forum is not the place to do it. Maybe they should go somewhere a little more private like Liverpool Street Station or something.

Our next scaffs bash would be amazing? Form a ring,last man standing. My moneys on Swi:cool:fty.

dont start me on that one
it ws brought up tonight with her that wont shut up another domestic brought on by the forum:mad:

I'll be along to the next one, only reason I didn't come this time is I had family down from Leeds plus the wife in tow. Might have been safer and less hassle to meet yous.

Top Bottom