Sorry To ALL THAT HAVE PAYED DEPSOTS AND NOT GOT GEAR YET!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi all this is a reply to all that have not had there gear droped off !!!!! Please email me all your details as my c*ntish off a parter have taken me for all i have got please bare with me i will refund all money paid to stes scaffolding with in a few weeks..... And the transport was a issue aswell and thank you to all that have helped me out by buying the little gear i have!!!!!!! Please dont not think i have ripped you off becuz i havent and i will contect the companys that i have on my list if i dont contect you with in a week please email me with what gear or what depost was taken

again sorry for all the sh*t david dickson!!!!! Had made for mtslef and my company!!!!

Stephen lee
stes scaffolding services
scotland

Stephen i have got all my gear cheers mate

Sorry to Hear That you in abit of **** but im sure it takes a man to stand up and say sorry !!!

You have my number if you need to chat or any help

Jay
:)

Well done for coming back on mate but can you put the c*nts number up so we can give him some **** even PM the number to someone and we will put it up!!!!
Once again mate hope you get back on your feet

Stes.
You sound like an honest bloke.
Hope you get sorted mate.

Stes takes a good man to say sorry , sorry about your partner and i hope things come together for you mate :)

Thanks All

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RESPECT THE PRICK HAS TAKEN ME AND MY 2 KIDS OF 76K AND WHEN I FIND HIM AND I WILL MARK MY WORDS I WILL HE WILL BE SORRY FOR DOING THIS TO ME AND THE COMPANYS HE HIS RIPPED OFF ITS HARD AS IT IS!!!!! ANYWAY THE POLICE ARE NOW TAKEING ACTION AND ALSO REPLY TO HIS NUMBER AND ADDRESS

BEEN TO HIS HOUSE PACKED UP AND GONE

AND ALL NUMBERS HAVE BEEN CHANGED

BUT IM SURE HE WILL POP UP SOMEWHERE HE HAS A GOOD CHAIN IN LONDON,SUSSEX,ESSEX AND NEWCASTLE!!!! I WILL TRY AND FIND A PIC OF HIM AND WILL UPLOAD IN A FEW HOURS TOUCH WOOD!!!!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL ON FORM TOP GUYS AND THANK YOU ALL!!!!

SORRY TO

MITE GENRTION
SS SCAFFOLDING
JG SERVICES
AND ALL THAT I HAVENT GOT ON MY LIST!!!!! AGAIN BARE WITH ME AND I WILL CONTECT YOU WITH DETALES ABOUT PAYMENTS AND ALSO THE POLICE MYBE IN CONTECT !!

STEPHEN :embarrest:

respect stes what goes around comes around mate am sure he will get his comeuppance

Morning Stes, Let the police handle it,

quote Stes

"BUT IM SURE HE WILL POP UP SOMEWHERE HE HAS A GOOD CHAIN IN LONDON,SUSSEX,ESSEX AND NEWCASTLE!!!! I WILL TRY AND FIND A PIC OF HIM AND WILL UPLOAD IN A FEW HOURS TOUCH WOOD!!!!"

We have a good number of active members in the areas you mention above, as well as the rest of the UK and overseas

If I spot him I will inform yourself and the police, as I am sure many others on this Forum will, My patch is West Yorkshire

Get even using the law, not locked up

Best Regards

Good luck and like others have said turns up on our pitch and the word will be past on.

Jarra fellas to the rescue skin let the dogs out mate we have a job LOL

The problem with cnuts like that, even if the police get him they take him to court and you still might not get your money back. You very rarely get justice in court, all you get is law. Justice is getting your money back, even if you have to kick the **** out of him to get it.

Worked All my life

i have worked all my F**King life with that prick and you never think someone will do it to you but never trust anyone!!! i have found out the hard way good job to close friends and other scaffs that have bailed me out of the **** but me and my wife and kids was ment to have a better life with me selling up but i mean from the bottem of my heart to all on this form never trust anyone and i will kill the prick when i find him!!! Again all thank you for your help and posts and also I WILL GET THE PIC OFF HIM UP ASAP!!!!!

IM GOING TO BE LOGGING OFF FOR A FEW DAYS AS I HAVE A TRIP DOWN TO NEWCASTLE TO HIS MUMS HOUSE ECTECT

Thanks guys

STEPHEN

Top Bottom