Soldiers Charity

joebag

Reaction score
New Soldiers Charity being set up by former Defence secretary Liam Fox,helps injured and wounded Soldiers and Families get away on Holiday for recuperation,up their with the best of them this one and looks like it will be run correctly,just thought id spread the word ;)

Its Called"Give us Time"

Last edited:
Is this being set up by the same government that is kicking wounded soldiers out of the army and their houses for daring to get mutilated fighting for their country. :mad::mad:

your right mate but to be honest theres that many ex forces coming back to a country that doesnt really give a fuuk,liam fox is one of the enemy but he is an intelligent bloke and he will be pulling people in from his days in defence so this could be up there with help for heroes,i hate the government as much as anyone for how they treated the forces but this is a means to an end so if it gets a few injured personnel on what might be the first bit of fun they have had for years ,im all for it!

nice one GM have you thought of running for PM you'd get my vote

nice one GM have you thought of running for PM you'd get my vote

First thing i`d do Bluesy is make Britain British again and deport every insurgent and low life who wants to harm us and i would tell the European Parliament where they could shove their human rights act, after that im sorry to say i`d have to deport all the tories lol;);)

Top Bottom