Solar Panel

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Been offered some work from a Solar Panel Company in London

a company called " JOJU Solar "

any you lads had any dealings with them as i know a lot of them are bad payers etc etc

Phil if they try & tell you its a set £250 per ele front or back tell to stick it.

I see they are limited, would you like to see a credit report?;)

Sh#t payers, want everything for next to nothing in my experience and that's just for straight forward front and backs. Wait till you need to do a bit of beam work and see their faces drop:eek:

Not this company in particular btw. Any of these solar panel douchebags :laugh:

Last edited:
If they are trading as joju thermal out of Finchley, forget it.:eek:

No problem. You will need to either pm your email over or send one to me at aomscaffolding@btconnect.com. I thought I kept your last email but must of had a clear out one day, sorry.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I sent it to the info email addy on your web site, I hope that is ok. Let me know how you get on.

No problem. You will need to either pm your email over or send one to me at aomscaffolding@btconnect.com. I thought I kept your last email but must of had a clear out one day, sorry.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I sent it to the info email addy on your web site, I hope that is ok. Let me know how you get on.

Got it thanks AOM ,the words " WIDE BERTH " spring to mind

Top Bottom