Solar panel companies to stay away from

DNA SCAFFOLDING PBORO

Reaction score
With the Solar panels scaffolding requirements at a mega high what companies are we to watch out for ? So many require to much for little money and expect it tomorrow ! Which ones don't pay up ?

Quick money up one day down two days later.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Defo that one a lot getting desperate now tho one days notice not good enough

company we do some for call us thursday with 10 then call friday asking can we do another 20, by tuesday, they can soon run up a few quid with you in a week, we are flat out with it at min again but what is going to happen next month i know of a company which took on a extra 15 men just to do this had two of there wagons sign witten up with solar panel divsion all over them this is keeping a lot of firms busy at min just got to keep on top of the money.

Be careful lads, with the goverment now cutting the funding, the buggers will be falling like flies, until the next get rich scheme comes along:blink1:

We are doing LOADS with 3 or 4 companies, 2 we have a long standing relationship with as prefered suppliers...The other 2 not so...We have been banging the Invoices in as we go with the last 2 and not waiting till end of the month...

Be careful chaps this is a nailed on chance for any chancers to cut and run...

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

P.S.
And we are getting good money for the jobs too...I have even thrown in some way over the top prices to see who will bite in an effort to try and catch someone out...Luckily...No takers :)

Doing loads of solar at moment, fuel bill has more than doubled lets see what happens come next month.

Keeping to the ones I know there's a saying once bitten twice shy to many fly bys out there,To much at the moment so passing the jobs away not good but not good chasing your arse either to please everyone, regulars will always be the so they are the ones to look after 1st and foremost

Top Bottom