Solar king?

big john

Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting money from these toss bags,
Anybody else having or had problems with solar king?

Not them but just on my way out the door to price one of these solar jobs. Pretty much stayed away from them but was thinking of dabbling again. Have they been paying you regularly up to now John?

It is for one job I done,I'm in mid Cornwall but they kept trying to get me to travel over 100 miles to do jobs that were only worth 200 quid,glad I didn't do any of them now,we just spoke to them on the phone, they put us through to accounts to a woman who said the accounts lady has left and she doesn't know when we will get paid,ace

Cut your losses and pass it on to a debt collection agency.

all solar firms are bad news for money at min

as the feed in tariffs are all gone as of the end of last month - and all the monies been spent living it up !!
Spent first 4 months of year doing bundles of it , all but dried up now

Just priced one very small one, see how that one goes.:worried:

Don't get any in Cornwall!!

Maybe thats why they did not pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheesy:

Do you get any sun in Argyll AOM ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We get some, think 84 was the last reported sighting.:(

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Would you adam and eve these cheeky bastardo solar mobs. Complain about struggling to find reliable scaffs then try and half my price on one wee daft job. Think they can get tae.

Big John is it these ? or someone else?

Solarcrown UK Ltd T/A Solarking UK
Southport Road,
Eccleston, Chorley
Lancashire
PR7 6ES

Tel: 0800 678 3757

No luck getting paid then big john?

I'm sure by now you would have tried to contact them and get an idea when your going to get paid:mad:

Firms credit looks ok
but their director has been around:blink1:

If you still havent been paid and cant get any joy, try filling out a small claims (you dont need to submit it to the courts yet) fax it over to them giving them 24 hours to respond, might work:idea:

got paid on tuesday:nuts:
but they have just got hold of me to do another one,
what to do:confused:

Did they only pay you because they had another job?

Tell them the delay was unacceptable and beyond reasonable, you will be happy to do the work, but this time want paying 100% before or when erected (dont strike it till yer paid)

Top Bottom