So ya think things are gonna change eh...

moanalot

Reaction score
About a month ago we put a nice tidy job up for stupid and his stupid mates.last Friday he phoned to say he's finished so we said we'll be down Tuesday to strip it.today stupid phoned to say him and his stupid mates had done us a FAVOUR and stripped it for us on Saturday.f uck me when we got there the kit was in a big pile of knitting needles complete with all the doubles swivels and sleeves all left on with the wraps chucked in the mud. The dumb f ucker actually thought he had done us a good turn...stick that in you're tg20.10 and smoke the f ucker...sigh...

About a month ago we put a nice tidy job up for stupid and his stupid mates.last Friday he phoned to say he's finished so we said we'll be down Tuesday to strip it.today stupid phoned to say him and his stupid mates had done us a FAVOUR and stripped it for us on Saturday.f uck me when we got there the kit was in a big pile of knitting needles complete with all the doubles swivels and sleeves all left on with the wraps chucked in the mud. The dumb f ucker actually thought he had done us a good turn...stick that in you're tg20.10 and smoke the f ucker...sigh...

can all ways tell when a job has been stripped by a non scaffolder at they allways leave swivels on the braces ahahahhah

six of one half a dozen of the other, they striped it but its a bastad to take all the fittings off. been there many times.

Had it many times myself, getting through the gear is like trying to handle kwikform or cuplok.... a right bi tch

It's not easy Moanalot, we have had that many times too. Worse still when stupid says he is going to collapse it rather than strip or strike it and every time I hear that word it sends a shiver down my spine. My stupid is actually a good mate of mine, still want to give him six rapid though.:(

Seen it many a time. Laughed my head off once when someone said to me he'd struck the job and to tell the boss that he was only paying half!!!

Top Bottom