so im waiting for the train to the graft house.

Joe bawden

Reaction score
done a twn hour day yest and was about to double shift it and get back into london at ten. i go to my station at 20:36 and muy trains delayed, so i wait and further canccelations. so an hour later my train is due to arrive.. next my train is delayed a further 4 mins. 5 police officers run into the station and wait for the train to pull sum one off it or so i thought, then! ey turn to me saying they want to speak to me for an assult on the station and calling the worker a maggot! i then get arrested takien to the old bill station and just got out. wat im saying is now my gaffa must think im a lying fool along with the gang i worked with as were a man down on the work we had. and they needed a extra hand infeel like a rite coooooockhead

The old ones are always the best, page 36 of ******** the boss, scaffolders edition. :)

becUse i called a worker a maggot. violent man

i had a wake up call. a bell and **** breakfast lol

The poor old scaff paid for it he lost a days money and probably another for a day in court

lol it was over his attitude. the btp were straight tonthe rescue but ******* idiots because i had ample time to run whilenthey was searching for me on a train that had just pulled in lol. idiots

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

and i would have if i knew lol

Top Bottom