snowed off

steve198622

Reaction score
just about to go to work and the boss said we not goin in today cos it a white out here n the place we goin is a bad place for snow when we had it, any where else a white out??

No snow here but there is a lot of black ice, the roads are like a skating rink
and no gritters to be seen

i was on the gritters last year n out of the 12hr shifts i bet we only worked 6/7 hrs of them lol. excellent money for fcuk all work aswell...

London is actually pretty Mild and Sunny today, lol.
I was walking about in a T-Shirt.

cheers jay rub it in pal, it bloody freezin here don't think it been above minus 1 yet n only gonna get colder they say... roll on 21st that all i can say then not bk in till 9th!!

Pissed down when i was there 3 wks ago !

Scaffy,met 2 of yr mates..they said u were in portugal!!! should of shared a beer mate..

Yeh they said , however had no way of contacting ya , i done 4 days there matey , back down in feb pm ya number il contact ya

Whats the temp in la linea at min allways warmer than the rock

Vllb is that a porky as i was 2 mins from you and was nice !!

Or is ya talkin bout ya sort of snow

fcuk the cold and the snow I'm wrapped up here with a lass who keeps warming me up :)

Hope the snow stays away from London this time. I do not want to be picking up tube thats been under a foot of snow... again.

Hey, longun nothing wrong in slashing up a bit of squareage in the snow mate, it's character building stuff. :) we are hard ******** in London.

brilliant, just been out for a fag n looks like the white stuff about to come again, can't be done with another day wit wife n kids lol... hope it only a little shower or it rains before mornin!!

Top Bottom