Snow causing chaos in our industry

Talk about excuses- i loaded out 600m of t&f for class A treepro prior to a demo yesterday & sent out 4 guys this morning to erect it¡

@ 8ish i got a call to say they couldn't find the gear -i panicked thinkin the pikies had it away for scrap untill they explained that they thought it was there somewhere....but under approx 6in of snow...now was i being to hard on em telling them to dig it out & stop fcukin around....lolo they moaned it was snowin-it wasnt snowin in the office i told em they had gloves just get on wiv it

Must be this guy's gear!!!

Ha ha is that you in the picture SP? :toung:

I did see a couple of scaffs on the rest and be thankful the other day as it belted down with snow. My heart bled for them as I turned the heater up.:cool:

ILS’s yard in Consett this morning

ISL's yard even :blink1: Got to hand it to our yard guys and gal - they've done their best in horrendous conditions. Gear has still made it out to the sites, even though they're having to clear a minimum of 12" inches of snow to get to it.

I didn't feel in the slightest guilty leaving them to it when I left early this afternoon tho' :laugh:

Lolo no not mine alister but looks similar - went to the yard this morning hoping to get the lorrys out, but all sites have now closed to external works.ive tried to keep en busy servicing & cutting etc & they'll prob get this week in but dont look 2 clever for nxt week...how u doin up there& its just started snowing again

Top Bottom