snails pace!!!!!

dico

Reaction score
i may not be the fastest scaffolder in the world but!!!! bloody hell is it just me or anybody else witnesed this with there company or job there with. you know the ones that get kept on when you get layed off the ones that get in the way when your errecting they spend 10 minutes looking at there bubble when there errecting everything must be perfect to the millimetre!!! good lads but why should you break a bo!!ock to cover them there fussey slow and get in the way the billy handrail bergade wait untill the jobs get based out then jump up when your busy you cant carry people like this hate to say this cisrs but!!!! this is what your mentoring now there alls no it alls with no clue get it sorted before the industrys ruined ps why they always take the ties out first when dismantleing!!!! glad you dont have lift engineers you would have blood and eyeballs everyday:eek:

Hahahahaha reminds me of a fella who started striking a buttress first , because it was in his way LOL

Worked with a hell of a nice young guy in Inverness, who was keen as mustard. After the gaffer had explained what he wanted doing which was a mat on a pipe rack, the youngfla went haring round to gather the gear to make sure he got a shot at erecting it and was first back with you guessed it with around 30 base plates.:eek:

Worked with a hell of a nice young guy in Inverness, who was keen as mustard. After the gaffer had explained what he wanted doing which was a mat on a pipe rack, the youngfla went haring round to gather the gear to make sure he got a shot at erecting it and was first back with you guessed it with around 30 base plates.:eek:

Sorry for that....... i couldnae carry anymore than 30......:cry: You only brought back the 1 Scaff step, coz the other one was being used on that wee Hangar.:D:D

Top Bottom