Slow

The three months to january were the worst i've ever known it,but it's picking up now at a rate of knots;)

Gone crazy in January got 6 months forward orders
although its seems quiet this month, may be down to weather
Keep hanging on in there

Still slow but ticking over all our orders are from end of march onwards

Extremely slow house building with the weather holding things up. Next phases are taking forever to start as they're trying to bring prices down, and contractors are walking because of it.

been with my firm last 10 years but always get the boot january or february when works quite but march onwards always busy nice to have 6 weeks or so off exspecially as you get older but you need to stash a few pennys for the quite period i think unless your in a family bussiness the days of a permenant scaffold job is a no go exspecially now the last in last out has finished on a lot of firms use the matrix system now so service dont matter,

That's the worst thing we need is a price war.

So far at least everyone (and this is all trades) are going "No, f*ck that" and walking rather than working for zero profit. It's slowing things down but at least they're fighting their corner.

been with my firm last 10 years but always get the boot january or february when works quite but march onwards always busy nice to have 6 weeks or so off exspecially as you get older but you need to stash a few pennys for the quite period i think unless your in a family bussiness the days of a permenant scaffold job is a no go exspecially now the last in last out has finished on a lot of firms use the matrix system now so service dont matter,

thourght the unions had crushed this sure they did on site but poacher will be able to tell ya but 99% sure it was crushed because hertels had to pay 1,000's in un fair dismissals

We have been busy, the yard was emptied some time ago and I bought a few loads to keep jobs going but the cash coming in has almost dried up so no more buying gear for me till the cash comes in which means we are only working as hard as the jobs come down which is slow due to the weather.

Things Are Slow As A Barrel Of Slow Things Right Now, Worst Iv Seen It In Thirty Years, Had Another House Builder Go Bust This Month, They Didnt Owe Me Anything But Its The Fact That There Will Be Nothing Else From Them.

bit slow down this way, but it is the worst it has been for a long time getting the money in, even the good customers takeing longer to pay

Top Bottom