Sliding tempory roof

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Any you lads know where i can get the kit for a sliding tempory roof , still at the tender stage so i need to know what its gonna cost :wondering:

Deborah use the omni-structure system,Used it a few yrs ago,They might be of use Phil-Maximus ;)

If your looking at the roll out system like the Haki, Im sure TRAD do it, half the cost of the HAKI as well.

Trad have a new chap with them now, he's called Garry holding and his mob no is
07860 506 244. He's a nice guy and will take you through the job from start to finish.
Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Sorry forgot to say it's the ubix system that he does.

roll out ? iam not sure Dave the contractor wants a roof that will slide under itself for craning in there gear , i got an account at Trads and will call them tomorrow :)

You can have a section of the ubix roof that will roll out the way for craneing in gear and then roll it back in place. half hours work..

hay dangeruss send me a copy of that 2 mate if you can , we been using shrinkwrap system works well .
Generation in my opinion are cheap as chips to hire system roof from , if anyone wants the reps number let me know and il post it

hay dangeruss send me a copy of that 2 mate if you can , we been using shrinkwrap system works well .
Generation in my opinion are cheap as chips to hire system roof from , if anyone wants the reps number let me know and il post it
Will do "Smokey"

cheers robins mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SGB have done a rolling roof at victoria station in London. It's taken a couple of years to erect but it looks the absolute dogs gonads. The whole inside of the station is scaffolded, I'm suprised nobody's mentioned it on here.
I must admit that I can't walk through the station without being quietly impressed. It is a fine bit of scaffolding - especially considering the logistics.
God help us if RedViking was to wander in there armed with a camera!

is that the job that went well over budget then may gurney was suin for millions , sgb well underpriced

Top Bottom