Skido 50.

brandy

Reaction score
Just had an unsolicited pm from Skido 50. Their an agency called Parkhouse Recruitment looking to recruit scaffolders all over the UK. and it's signed Debbie. Anyone else get the same.

hahahahahahahhaa Celtic dont mince his words , brandy pm admin mate he was on about this earlier they shouldn't be doing that

Just had an unsolicited pm from Skido 50. Their an agency called Parkhouse Recruitment looking to recruit scaffolders all over the UK. and it's signed Debbie. Anyone else get the same.

Tell Debbie to go back to Dallas ;-)

and a hannah that did hastings

haki jackie from south shields , fook me my dad was shagging her when i was a kid . he was the dj . i tried and failed for a shot myself . wasnt there a program on telly about her years ago

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

dj in the brunny that is

Mary the Maori from Stornoway.:embarrest:

got this Parkhouse whatsits back from camping in freezing rain without enough warm clothes and having a massive fight with wife for the first eight hrs,so baffed and confused,normal enough,by this Parkhouse thingy,good to get a bearing from the usual suspects

fookin hell thats weired sh!t pmsl

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

oh yeah i had pm 2 off these

Top Bottom