Ski Stratford

lets hope that comes off with the new theme park may see some light with wages and the scaffolders asking there price to start rather than the same olde same olde may stop people advertising for part 2 scaffolders on this forum for £12.50 you only work for those prices if your on the bones of your ar!e set rates is what we need £20 hr part 2 and advanced with checkable work history £22 £25 hour!!! £12.50 should be for part 1s

lets hope that comes off with the new theme park may see some light with wages and the scaffolders asking there price to start rather than the same olde same olde may stop people advertising for part 2 scaffolders on this forum for £12.50 you only work for those prices if your on the bones of your ar!e set rates is what we need £20 hr part 2 and advanced with checkable work history £22 £25 hour!!! £12.50 should be for part 1s

I agree Kev, but those rates won't ever be the norm with all the £100 house front companies about.
It's not unusual for firms down my way quoting cheaper for the job than our boys would get paid just to erect the job.

I thought you were on that already dico....lol

nah to many jumping spiders :laugh: i spoke to my mate the other night that comes on here hes been pumping 21s and 13 ft boards all day long before they can start errecting jesus thought them days had gone he told me hes knackered every night so it may paye to stay were you are lol!! he may reply to this thread should he see it lol!!!

its another attempt to get the STANS to intigrate or maybe try and get more of them to make the move up here.
Another load of cash ploughed into London when the rest of the country is still struggling;)

nah to many jumping spiders :laugh: i spoke to my mate the other night that comes on here hes been pumping 21s and 13 ft boards all day long before they can start errecting jesus thought them days had gone he told me hes knackered every night so it may paye to stay were you are lol!! he may reply to this thread should he see it lol!!!

Pumping gear....happy days that's what scaffolding is all about.

Crane comes to mind keep your hapy days haha crane makes scaffolding happy days haha leave the pumping for THEE youngsters

HAPPYDAYS INDEED when working on the streetand in the town very rarely got a crane even offshore its a heavy punt most of the time
I remember passing PADDYS down 4 levels and breaking them in on the hanger underdeck,payed 15s for 12s but we DID cover the shift,AHH HAPPY DAYS.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR ON PRICE/TARGET AND THE CRANES ARE DOWN ?;)

HAPPYDAYS INDEED when working on the streetand in the town very rarely got a crane even offshore its a heavy punt most of the time
I remember passing PADDYS down 4 levels and breaking them in on the hanger underdeck,payed 15s for 12s but we DID cover the shift,AHH HAPPY DAYS.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR ON PRICE/TARGET AND THE CRANES ARE DOWN ?;)

get another job :laugh: i just think 2013 theres no need for pumping tube they all wana preach heath and safety so get a fooking crane lol!!!!

Health and safety as you know is only lip service and looks good on posters.hard graft is what makes us scaffs and if you are grafting the way we should the crane would be tied up just with the scaffs.
In an ideal world we would have our own forklift,and cranes but its not really gonna happen ;)

make you right happy but i think this all depends what job your on and wether the crane is priced on job!!!! iam olde school and pumped my fair share of tube and boards over the years its 2013 and the client wants to get the scaffold priced with a crane or if not let the client fill the rams in!!!!

Rope and wheel or chain it , thats all i have ever done , soon sorts the men from the
" i got a part 1 ticket and dont do that " from the get it up and earn brigade ;)

Top Bottom