should the happyhugenoet change his name

daftscaff

Reaction score
should happyhugenoet change his name,i have noticed hes not a very happy kinda guy.
feck sake he uses the angry face more than me:blink1:

Happy is only saying it like it is, agencies fuked the rate's up, cant get a decent job for aliens, and when you get a start the firms give you a fukin using epecialy offshore firms, every cant with a belt round their wast think they are a scaff, fuk sake Id better stop there or I'll be reachin for a Bob Dylon record and a razor blade :eek:
Happys right get fuked into them

Happys alright,gets it off his chest or he'd be a real misery.lol. Doesnt hugenoe mean french prossie??Thought he was a Scot!!!!!

Happys alright,gets it off his chest or he'd be a real misery.lol. Doesnt hugenoe mean french prossie??Thought he was a Scot!!!!!

Thats what the forum is here for aint it?
Debate, discussion and moaning?

Thats what i use it for anyway, lol.

I'll google anything and I can inform you that hugenoet is definitely not a french prossie!!

Don't know what it means but I reckon he is well named. I've had a few rants on here myself and always felt the better of it especially with most of the responses. It would be a crap forum if we all agreed so keep them coming happy.:)

the hugenoets were french protestants who having fought for their right to practice their faith in france for over 200 years,eventually fecked off to holland,england scotland and south africa.they arrived in ireland with king billy as they fought as merceneries for the protestant cause.
at the trooping of the colour the song MARCH OF THE HUGENOETS IS PLAYED EVERY YEAR.
i chose the name because of their struggles and the fact the song is played on the queens birthday---patriotic arent i:toung:

the happy bit feck knows were i got that

Nice one happy, every day is a school day on the forum.

He said they were French Proddies not prossies.:noworry:

I do hope you are not a decendent of the Huguenots with all your talk of British jobs for British workers :eek:

About 200,000 Huguenots left France, settling in non-Catholic Europe - the Netherlands, Germany, especially Prussia, Switzerland, Scandinavia, and even as far as Russia where Huguenot craftsmen could find customers at the court of the Czars. The Dutch East India Company sent a few hundred to the Cape to develop the vineyards in southern Africa. About 50,000 came to England, perhaps about 10,000 moving on to Ireland. So there are many inhabitants of these islands who have Huguenot blood in their veins,

whether or not they still bear one of the hundreds of French names of those who took refuge here - thus bringing the word 'refugee' into the English language.

God it's like school in here tonight.

How come I hated it when some boring old fart tried to teach me something in school and now when it's too late, not only do I enjoy learning I have a genuine thirst for it?

Aw naw, I've turned in to that boring old fart haven't I. :cry:

He said they were French Proddies not prossies.:noworry:

Ahhaa,thanks for the correction aom,thats what I meant.:wondering:Bet Happys one o them flaky frekles you mentioned. Naa French..probly well tanned!!

A golfer was cupping his hands to scoop water from a highland burn on the St Andrews golf course.
A caretaker shouted"Dinnae drink the waata,as foo ae coo's sh1te an pish!!"
"My good fellow,I'm from England!can you repeat that in English?"
"I said,use 2 hands,youll drop less that way"

Got to laugh. Drink up boy's. :bigsmile:

Top Bottom