Should be good!!

R

ragscaff

USER CONSULTATION - TELL US WHAT YOUR PRIORITIES ARE FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY STATISTICS

++ In line with all government bodies, HSE's Spending Review settlement for 2011-2015 represents a significant reduction in our government grant. One implication of this reduction is that there will be less money available to procure data via surveys or other methods. Hence, some of our National Statistics will need to change. We are seeking the views of users both inside and outside government to determine what the priorities should be for HSE's statistics over the next five years. Please let us know your views by completing our short questionnaire. ++

HSE Strategy - Consultation on the Health and safety statistics which are published by HSE - Consultation on the Health and safety statistics which are published by HSE

vital life saving services being torn to shreads,thats what i think...............lets hope the cuts that will futher undermine a already hard pushed HSE dont have fatal consequences.

thats all we hear cuts cuts and more cuts when is it going to end thats what i wonder

its amazing they tell you theres no money in the game these days but we are overrun with variouse safety personnel at all levels on site...............whos paying for all these bodies,i call them bodies as i see most of them as dead weight id rather have more HSE than these toothless individuals.

Exactly celticbhoy where do all these jobsworths earn, where is there productivity. Nowhere! Running a project cost money, yes one or two on a major build,not 7 or 8 walking round knowing fook all about the build but feeling good to bolloc k you to get your safety specs back on.

dan weve sleptwalked into this situation mate theres more of them than us at times the costs must be pretty indeed id say.............five more square a day for us.

Top Bottom