shocking scaffolds

carl99

Reaction score
I seen some disgraceful scaffolds today, no bracing at all, 13 ft first lifts, not tied in, never had camera with me so will try an take some tomor and post on here.

Make sure there is no sign boards Carl, I think there has been a few complaints and a few pictures removed.

photoshop the signboards out..Or put the job up PROPERLY then no pics would be taken.

theres no signage on the scaffolds.

Just trying to give him the heads up.

Can't be doing with rough *****... do it right or get another job..

Carl99

Take the pic's (quite legal to take photographs from/in any PUBLIC AREA, hence tele-photo lenses much loved by the press)

Send them to the local authority (Council) whose area their in, with your comments

Saw one saturday that was tied into a bus shelter,went to take a picture today and it was struck.Would love to see all your reactions to that tasty piece of work :eek:

ive tied to aerial brackets, telephone brackets, reinforcement rods and even the bottom of clothes posts.

Saw one saturday that was tied into a bus shelter,went to take a picture today and it was struck.Would love to see all your reactions to that tasty piece of work :eek:

Saw one in Vancouver with a spur down into the middle of a tree (about 13ft up it) :laugh:

See them all the time in Bradford single handrail, no stop end handrail or toe boards, no ties whatsoever and bracing is extinct and the 2 main culprits even put sign boards on them

No shame anymore..its just lash it up get the money and run..standards seem to be gone out the window on street work..sad realy:(

See them all the time in Bradford single handrail, no stop end handrail or toe boards, no ties whatsoever and bracing is extinct and the 2 main culprits even put sign boards on them

Been to Bradford today general think I must have seen about 4-5 scaffs like you describe.:cry:

BADSCAFFOLDING.jpg

BADSCAFFOLDING (2).jpg
unbelieveable, i would be ashamed !!!!!!

Carl, I just don't know where to start. :(

Are you joking, all my jobs have now got to be heavy duty duty to an early on-set of Christmas weight, maybe send Ikram up though.:D

That scaffold would get the queens award to industry compared with the
sh1te you see in Bradford LOL

Top Bottom