Sexmad Couple Caught Rumping

frederik

Reaction score
Whoops,was supposed to read Scaffolders Confederation for Consultation Rights
Now we got your attention I was thinking about views on other threads.
Whats in a title,and whats important to you?
I saw the title "Is this one mans forum" and thought, this could be interesting. Must be about Mr Gibbs. And it was.
There were a few threads on St Georges day,but that didnt attract too much response. Yet, Grandad kills giant rat,pulled in loads of views.

The SCCR was formed by scaffs on this forum,concerned with changes being made without consultation. Too much passionate bickering about silly topics. Why not put your passion and energy into standing up for your rights instead of meekly accepting contentious changes that affect your livelyhood.

The SCCR though in its infancy,has made others aware theres a group that will stand up and question changes.E.g. One body is looking at changing one word in its literature. Deleting "competent" "to "qualified" to cover grey areas.This will mean a lot of rewriting of H/S manuals currently containing the word competent. If you think about it,the impact is enormous.Scaff step another one of many topics.

Scaffolding is such a disjointed industry so divided,so many parts to it,needs a voice to represent the working scaff. This division makes it easy for others to shove you around.
Hats off to the men so passionate about this,putting in their own valuable time,effort and cash. Who else will stand up for you? Do you care enough? Are you happy with being shoved around.
All the above written without consultation. Check out sccr website.

that made great reading frederik , and i think i agree , but as someone whos been fucked over by the industry and finds himself unemployable and forced to pay thousands of pounds to get back working , im just an angry out of work not even allowed to call myself a scaffolder / sadly nobody or not many people/scaffs give a **** about each other , and it will never change. Im in a bit of a quandry regarding my use of this site , im here to rip it out of scaffolding and highlight things that are not right , and i do a good job , i write rubbish at times , but the sad fact is i would love to be here as a scaff not someone who did the job 14 years and now is not a scaff until i spend 3 grand and do fuckin 10 days in a college , IS THAT WHAT MAKES U A SCAFF , NO, EXPERIENCE OVER TIME COUPLED WITH A SMIDGEN OF INTELLIGENCE AND COMMON SENSE

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

if anything im one of the people highlighting the ******** hipocracies of the scaff industry , earlier on i posted on the offshore thread , but sure enough its wiped and a new post comes out , so i do it again.

Cheers JB,had to check myself as I could have written a book and just bored the pants off a people. Sincerely hope your situaton changes soon. Keep posting buddy, hows cyprus and which part r u in?

ive made the decision to gracefully fade away , i do not want to write the things i do about the industry , but its simply not fair , i will go and save some more money and eventually come back when im a real scaff whos done 2 10 day courses. ive been trying to stay away but the forum is pretty addictive. So goodbye scaffolders

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

ayia napa , got burnt today , fell asleep , firin through the books , try the doomsday testament by James douglas , really good book

Good post for sure Frederik. Apathy and the early key board warriors was what fired my interest in the SCCR. I think anything worth doing is a long hard slog, I've never found success easy to come by in any part of my life (except with the chicks:cool:) so I would humbly suggest to gain the momentum required to reach your goals is going to take time, patience and a strong network of like minded individuals. None of these things is easy to come by but not impossible either. Good luck.

Of course the usual disclaimer applies if you feel I am full of it.:embarrest:

ive made the decision to gracefully fade away , i do not want to write the things i do about the industry , but its simply not fair , i will go and save some more money and eventually come back when im a real scaff whos done 2 10 day courses. ive been trying to stay away but the forum is pretty addictive. So goodbye scaffolders

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

ayia napa , got burnt today , fell asleep , firin through the books , try the doomsday testament by James douglas , really good book

The key to this at the moment the scaffold industry sees you as a scaffolder because you are competent.

NASC has got the principal contractors thinking if someone turns up at a site with a CISRS ticket that they are qualified.

All the true scaffolders know that this is not true.

If you have skill & experience then you should be able to enter the CISRS scheme at the level you are competent at!! But also the scheme needs one hell of a shake up because it is doing no-one any favours:eek:

This has & still is an important issue that needs sorting, next step meeting with SCCR & CISRS!!

SQ

Good post marra , althow i do have 2 questions first off other than the cost of changing all the h&s books what is the problem with calling people quallyfied people quallyfied other than competent? With out scaffs having to be quillyfied we have no chance at being reconised as a trade.

Question 2 its about the lads that have the citb/ecitb not sure which 1 of them they, have they not had a chance to swap right over to cisrs at there current level or skip the part 1 only aksing as am sure might be rong but a lad i know didnt do his part 2 and was put right in for his part 2 a few years back

great post thoe fredrik kust hope i soon ge enought time to be able to spend on the sccr and enough training to keep up to speeds with the argument you lad put across keep it up marra

nasc

The Nasc board is made up of Directors all with companies and shares in system scaffolding,hence make it a pain in the arse for existing so called non qualified scaffolders to get employment,introduce easy 1 day courses on this system,cheap labour and phase most of the tube out,,,,for me i think one big job falling down with part 1,s with 1 day system tickets putting it up may change things with the hse,or arrange one day nationally that everyone pulls the tags !:nuts:

cracking post fred but i dont think it will get the attention it deserves evry now and again the questions get asked about meaningless threads like trampled garden among seem to be on the first page for weeks.
the slagging off although quite funny at times

Top Bottom