Serious Question

cozzy

Reaction score
How many people are using this forum? i have been on here now for over 3 years but for the last few months the number of people using it seems to have dropped.
What ive noticed as well is that for 90% of posts the same people are replying could it be that this time next year there wont be a forum.
just a thought

How many people are using this forum? i have been on here now for over 3 years but for the last few months the number of people using it seems to have dropped.
What ive noticed as well is that for 90% of posts the same people are replying could it be that this time next year there wont be a forum.
just a thought

Am guessing it is the same as most social networks,people come and go,sometimes I don't log on for ages then may be on it every night for a week,hope it stays though,is very handy for information.

Forum is here to stay, no one else will take the likes of hswt, aom, fred, gerscaff, happy, swifty, vllb, phil and all the other nutjobs on here. Why you asking cozzy? Is it cos your cv database is running low and you need fresh blood.....

Forum is here to stay, no one else will take the likes of hswt, aom, fred, gerscaff, happy, swifty, vllb, phil and all the other nutjobs on here. Why you asking cozzy? Is it cos your cv database is running low and you need fresh blood.....

yep need to keep my numbers up Scaffy:D
Seriouslly i remember when there was a lot more members posting and there was some good debates going on

Yep, the last bits in the bottom of a pint glass. They collect us up and put us all in one place...

THE SCAFFOLDERS FORUM.....LOL

The trouble is a lot of the genuine posters get fed up with givin free advice or dwgs to people that either talk shiiit or fcuk off never to be head of again after their orginal begging / windup post.

You're a nutjob!! :bigsmile:

In fact you were top of the list.

just a thought

2010 was the forums best year loads of threads has gone a bit quite thou may pick up once the dark nights kick inn depens how good coronation street is:laugh:

well like many on here i have not submitted a post for a while but it dosnt mean i am not watching, come Friday afternoon i get a proper chance to catchup i like many others have been busy as work comes first i dont often have time to get on the forum i personally hate to take work home and dont even think to join chats on weekends but i do take an interest in what's being said and discussed just because i dont comment on everything dont think you lovly chaps are forgotten its a great place and if i had something to contribute i would.

2010 was the forums best year loads of threads has gone a bit quite thou may pick up once the dark nights kick inn depens how good coronation street is:laugh:

The best year was the Algeria year

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

What's happening with this years forum awards? Who did the poll last time?

No contest clean sweep for that wank£R who did them hitler videos

I didn't see awards last year but imagine they go like this

Agree with that mate Palmers layoffs (first one still the best)
Best newbie got to be den (scaffy 1980)
Most entertaining either happy or mr maximus (hard to choose)
Most liked member Frederik quite poss seems generally very well liked IMHO
Most posts aom still king on the hill keeps banging them out (having said that been quite recently :( )
Biggest **** of the year ........... Lol

Top Bottom