selling up and moving to cornwall

maunder

Reaction score
hello all me and the missis are selling up from the new forest to cornwall . just wondering if there is much work going there for scaffolding .

Try LTC in Plymouth there the biggest down that way, get some nice jobs to and see a lot of there work in Cornwall or the other decent one seems to be Chris Sedgeman, did see one firm advertising £140 a day a while ago but can't remember who, but decent rate for the area and you can by loads of Cornish pasties and cider on that sort of money.

Lol nice one be a couple of months yet but I can't wait to get out of this **** hole

I think it was HewasWater Scaffolding in St Austell, worth a try. Good luck with the move I'm well jealous, lovely part of the country have an ice cream with clotted cream on top for me lol.

how can you call living in the new forest a hole.:amazed: You ought to give walthamstow a try.:nuts::D

Thanks Stella feller and Frederik where I live people like chatting poo mate new start for me and the boss

all the best with the move dont know cornwall but by all accounts beutiful
like all good scaffs if you want work you will get it;)

Stay well clear of SCA mate on the docks, they dont pay the men there wages!! Ray longstaff is a conman!

ivealways wanted to live there too. i remember being young and my mum and dad considering it. however i come from a council estate era and my dads a classic ground worker grab driver. we looked into the mone and the money couldnt cover the living expence so with that i tried the navy and moved to plymouth for 6 months but sadly i didnt get to see much of it until i was stagging on the river tamar. oh well one can dream however best of luck i myself am tooooo jelous too

Top Bottom