Selling all scaffolding!

Bigbaps

Reaction score
selling all scaffolding tubes and boards,ladders ectect can pick up from are unit or can use a local hulage company at £1.35 a mile not sure if thats vat or not! We have a small 7.5 lorry for small loads.. Been told scaffolding its worth 60 pence a foot,boards £4 pound each,ali beams(big long zig ziggy things if it helps)£75 each need quick sale as got to split money with sister!! Call me for info as never scaffolded in my life! The boy who used to work for are uncle told us theres

900x21
780x16
800x13
750x10
850ishx8
1500x5 thats the tubes

boards 13x1700 10x1200 and loads of small ones!! £1 each

thats list i have sorry cant write anymore call me on 07826115099

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

about15,000 fixings at 30p each forgot to list them and folk lift at unit can help load and thats for sale as well £1000 works fine of gas

Interested in buying the lot pm me your number.
Where u based

give me a call on number above :) now logging off scaffs if you more info call me x joxxxx

Last edited:
Call me!

JAY SCAFFMAN21 YOU LOAD IS WAITING IN YARD I GOT YOU VOICEMAIL!!! OPEN TO ALL OFFERS FOR QUICK SALE !!!! AND GUYS PLEASE CALL AS I CAN NOT PICK UP EMAILS 07826115099:embarrest:

Emailed you and text , let me know if anything left after scaffman has been up to sort u out !!!

Where are u based bigbaps

little passed stockport and scaffman only haveing abit as he had loads last week or something he sending 2 18 tonne trucks up tonight and he haveing a mixed load so there will be loads left.

Yet to get an address , any gear your end superscafg

none for sale up our way that im aware of anyway scaffy, thats a fair lump you looking for , do you not register for any auctioneer or liquidator newsletters via email, surprising what turns up

Ha yeh busymate , 3000 boards so far this week and 80 ton of tube

Cant you find any mate ?

Could be a chin omellete in the making

Scaffman 21's a lucky Barsterwerd, Boards at pound each, fittings 30p each
just spent 2grand last week, wish I had seen this thread earlier.

Top Bottom