Selective vision?

J

Jason-Gibbs

Hi guys.

I have a query, for you...
How comes EVERY single job i work on, there seems to be site managers with 'selective vision'?

Seems that they are able to see, the small piles of tubes and neat stacks of boards, along with the bins of tidy fittings everywhere, but cant see the lumps of shiity old wood, trip hazards and bundles of broken bricks?

How comes to them: Scaffolding is such an eyesore, whilst REAL dangerous and unsightly messes of crap and scrap are left well alone...?

Baring in mind, that you need a certain amount of tube and fitting available on site, for adaptions and extras, to keep a job rolling on, and you dont need piles of broken wood and shiit... :eek:h:

That's an easy one, especially if you are on for a subbie. They rip us to bit's because they can but the rest of the crap is down to themselves and if they get you to shift your wee bit's and pieces the site might look acceptable.

Hi guys.

I have a query, for you...
How comes EVERY single job i work on, there seems to be site managers with 'selective vision'?

Seems that they are able to see, the small piles of tubes and neat stacks of boards, along with the bins of tidy fittings everywhere, but cant see the lumps of shiity old wood, trip hazards and bundles of broken bricks?

How comes to them: Scaffolding is such an eyesore, whilst REAL dangerous and unsightly messes of crap and scrap are left well alone...?

Baring in mind, that you need a certain amount of tube and fitting available on site, for adaptions and extras, to keep a job rolling on, and you dont need piles of broken wood and shiit... :eek:h:
ime running a job and having the same problem mate the site manager got on his high horse and started to threaten to email my gaffer when i told him the materils were stacked ready for another job all he cept saying was he whanted them of site so i calmly asked him to email the boss about the materials and then i would get them off site when he asked why i wanted him to email my boss i told him because when you whant another job duin on site mate you will be getting charged for bringing them back on site and olso the walking time to get them back where they already where he changed his mind after that all these site agents whant a whiping boy so if you give in once you will be giving in all the time

I reckon that they dont like Scaffolders, because they are w@nkers and they CANT do this job, no matter how many people they grass up, or Scaffolding Safety Inspection Courses they go on... :mad:

Top Bottom