Seesa

dico

Reaction score
are these the worse sub contractors in the universe there rude and treat contractors like idiots there safety is well over the top and there sell there mother for a argos voucher or even worse there sell or eat there kids for a safety sticker they walk around with hi viz jackets saying stop me if you think iam working un safe :laugh: i agree with safety to a agree but this seesa must brain wash there workers coz all they wana do all day is put near misses in and there anti scaffolders:laugh: poor lad came today to clean the porta loo well some ones got to do it!!! this seesa fellow done nothing but be little this poor lad and said he wanted it cleaned with a brush inside and out and wanted to inspect it after he had finished any firms beats this bunch of noddys:laugh:

Who are seesa thet sound like they don't want to get any thing done the only one who suffers is the manual worker .

are these the worse sub contractors in the universe there rude and treat contractors like idiots there safety is well over the top and there sell there mother for a argos voucher or even worse there sell or eat there kids for a safety sticker they walk around with hi viz jackets saying stop me if you think iam working un safe :laugh: i agree with safety to a agree but this seesa must brain wash there workers coz all they wana do all day is put near misses in and there anti scaffolders:laugh: poor lad came today to clean the porta loo well some ones got to do it!!! this seesa fellow done nothing but be little this poor lad and said he wanted it cleaned with a brush inside and out and wanted to inspect it after he had finished any firms beats this bunch of noddys:laugh:

Dry your eyes. Just think you're lucky you aren't cleaning that karzi since the NASC did away with your ticket

To be honest kev, i think most sites and pc's are going that way now, perhaps not as far as putting their hands down the shi1ter but you know what i mean. Contractors will do anything to stitch another trade up.
We do alot of work for gsk ( glaxscosmithklein ) in monmouth, anybody that reports a near miss gets a free breakfast, i had 1 for simple walking 40ft through a corridor with three 2ft butts craddled in my arms. Near miss cos i could of dropped then....i mean wtf...

Inbreed retards that where bullied at school the lot of them , there is a lot to be said for the house bashing firms drive to the job throw it up and go home , and if your lucky the old lady in the house will stick the kettle on ;)

Iam like an ariston that keeps going on and on and on

Dirty basterd yer lol

Inbreed retards that where bullied at school the lot of them , there is a lot to be said for the house bashing firms drive to the job throw it up and go home , and if your lucky the old lady in the house will stick the kettle on ;)

That spot on about bullied at school now they have some power it's payback time *****, it's not just the site managers and health and safety we had office BOY shout up today about some nonsense apparently he does admin or something plick!!!

Dry your eyes. Just think you're lucky you aren't cleaning that karzi since the NASC did away with your ticket

hahaha!!!! :laugh: apparently the more toilets you clean the more money you earn always money weres theres sh!t i will ave to ask what the money is:nuts:

What %of your worknis street bashing phil

about 75%of our work is street work SP, we do a lot for roofers and painters from house fronts to estates .

Top Bottom