second hand harness

labscaff83

Reaction score
alright lads, been on the internet for the past few days trying to source a cheap/2nd hand harness for a wee agency job I've got and just to have. any help would be appreciated. cheers

For some reason we all seem to accept that agencies or the companies using them rarely supply PPE and avoid their legal obligations.
If you're near Cardiff I've got a few used but still good condition harnesses kicking about in my garage. If you collect you can have 1 for free.

For some reason we all seem to accept that agencies or the companies using them rarely supply PPE and avoid their legal obligations.
If you're near Cardiff I've got a few used but still good condition harnesses kicking about in my garage. If you collect you can have 1 for free.

Don't give the one you were saving for me away Russ.

images

No I've still got yours Fred.:D

cheers swifty but im all the way up in edinburgh or else id bite yer hand off for it

It's a disgrace that you need to provide your own harness as swiftly stated but agency work and umbrella company's are e root of this issue.
Are you to work as a scaffolder or labourer? If labourer then you shouldn't need one(just assuming by the name) so just turn up
Best of luck bro;)

It's a disgrace that you need to provide your own harness as swiftly stated but agency work and umbrella company's are e root of this issue.
Are you to work as a scaffolder or labourer? If labourer then you shouldn't need one(just assuming by the name) so just turn up
Best of luck bro;)

I agree with swifty aswell but thats the way they work, I was a labourer when I joined the forum but part 2 scaff now.

Try e bay then bro as there are usually a few angry birds flogging the tools etc of scarfs who have moved on to better models.;)

Why would you want a secondhand harness, you have no knowledge to the history of it, known people to tow vans with the lanyard and the block hasnt expanded. millers are cheap enough. buy one.

aw just buy one cheers mate, would you reccomend going to the factory watching it getting made and sit with it all the way home so i can say to it when its older " i know everything about you"

aw just buy one cheers mate, would you reccomend going to the factory watching it getting made and sit with it all the way home so i can say to it when its older " i know everything about you"

Do you know how to inspect a harness, do you know the duration of a harness, brand new to the expiry date, if your working in a chemical plant, coal station, etc do you even know if your hard hat is in date. gob *****, yet again a clueless ******* youngster. buy a second hand harness and fall and see if it saves your worthless arse ****

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Do you know how to inspect a harness, do you know the duration of a harness, brand new to the expiry date, if your working in a chemical plant, coal station, etc do you even know if your hard hat is in date. gob *****, yet again a clueless ******* youngster. buy a second hand harness and fall and see if it saves your worthless arse ****

Fill in the blanks for you gob S*ite cluless Wa*ker, worthless arse C*nt

Top Bottom