Sea survival course

maunder

Reaction score
Hi all want to no how to get my sea survival ticket so that I can work on the rigs how much is it or can you get it done for free

Give PETANS a call for all the information you require,there at Norwich airport, you'll need to have Medical /M.I.S.T certs too,once again i'm sure PETANS can supply ph numbers,or ring offshore firms.

Hi all want to no how to get my sea survival ticket so that I can work on the rigs how much is it or can you get it done for free

how about tryin t get on for a company who will pay for it or do what everyone else in ur situation who tryin to get offshore n pay for it urself, cos they get feck all for free nowadays unless ya an immigrant who needs a job in uk.

I done mine with Petans in Norwich,
But it doesn't guarantee u a job on the rigs mate,believe me,
I tried for 3 years with fook all,I then decided to set up my own firm and as Sod's law would have it I got offered a job on a rig,gutted in a way cause I wanted it more than anything but don't regret setting up on my Todd,
Mine expired in april

your sea survival is part of your BOSIET course i just done mine at survivex aberdeen

Remember, any courses you pay for yourself should be considered an allowable expense and offset against your tax bill (at year end). Not much consolation but helps a bit.

I did mine at RGIT in Aberdeen, think it's all Falk Nutec now or whatever they are called. One top tip is always tell them you can't swim, I did as I didn't fancy squeezing through these wee windows and just kind of fell out the door when the chopper went over, you are meant to wait till your upside down but I was in the water before the chopper.:laugh:

Try these guy's.

Falck

Top Bottom