scottish scaffs are the best

willybarber

Reaction score
I have worked with a lot of english scaffs and supervisors of late and have to say they dont have a clue what they are doing up at st fergus LOL:eek:

Haha,they musta come off a 3 day course. We send em all up to Jockland for a bit of experience.:laugh::laugh:

The best!!!! At what moaning? I've worked with a few scotch in the past all good scaffs and even better blokes but fook they do love a moan or 2

I was taught by a jock who was an ex rigger, cant remember his name for shiit though. ffuck me he knew how to scaffold. when i did my part 2 and advanced my instructors were from scotland.. thats why im simply the BEST!!!.

supa i cant argue with you we do or at least i do love a moan
as for english scaffs i would say there are some shiit hot guys i have worked with from all over these isles.
give us some names we may well know them;)

Den armstrong ---- aka scaffy1980.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

O forgot the old man's scottish....

Norman bell, brian law and 2 brothers called jimmy and streve ( can't remember last name) and come across quite a few from agencies etc and prob forgot a good few as well

All the above are ace boys really liked them particuly brian law loveliest scot I've come across top man these are all living in london now happy

Remember wally from Luton! Any job he went
To his first words were " were gonna be here all day"
Wouldn't mind but it didn't matter how small the
Job was he would hang it out as long as he could!lol

I have worked with a lot of english scaffs and supervisors of late and have to say they dont have a clue what they are doing up at st fergus LOL:eek:

That coffee you bought me last week only had one sugar.
You have run and got me enough coffee by now to know i have 2 sugars in it.

Your slacking willy.

YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE JASON 2 SUGARS
is it a cape cup or have you got a shell rejuvenation mug;)

well.. that does NOT apply to a certain scotsman on a certain firm shhhh. useless is being kind.. very kind... a 18 year old kid in the game for a week would put him to shame...

Top Bottom