scaffy????

JPLEWIS

Reaction score
Is scaffy still on here...if so can u pm me a contact number? Or does anyone have a contact number for him...cheers

Click on his name and send him a PM.

Is scaffy still on here...if so can u pm me a contact number? Or does anyone have a contact number for him...cheers

Last i heard of him he was going to spend the night with Harness69... aint been heard of since! Strange thing is, Harness was looking for cheap places to buy Chloraform and Duct Tape at about the same time they was meeting Scaffy... :eek:

P.s finished early today but just done a shift in pub

Last i heard of him he was going to spend the night with Harness69... aint been heard of since! Strange thing is, Harness was looking for cheap places to buy Chloraform and Duct Tape at about the same time they was meeting Scaffy... :eek:

Harness was an artist with that chloraform......:love: and even better with the duct tape.

how do you dream it up Jason? lol, love a guy with imagination... lol

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Harness was an artist with that chloraform......:love: and even better with the duct tape.
the voice of experience? Missing her then mate??

and you can still walk flinty!?

nobody tried to contact her then??

him her... told me that IT was a shemale, so therefore part male, part female.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

full rack but with c@ck and b@lls.....

This threads about scaffy,,you should be talkin about rottie's. carnts

Top Bottom